We have finally released Enable 2019! You can find it in the download section of the knowledge base.
Main changes in this release:
- Compiled with PB2019 R2, code refactored
- Deeply revised the Setup program
- Documentation revision
- Several bug fixes
- Author: New option in Translation Import
- Extractor: Command line support, for batch processing, CI/CD
- Designer: Support for older Engine versions (specially important for old PB versions)
- Designer: Support for Localization Assistant
- Engine: Color support in DDLB
- Engine: Restructuring for easier and faster deployment (while keeping the API 100% compatible with previous versions) - see details in the release notes
Please see the release notes before installing the new release, that can be installed side-by-side with the previous versions and requires a new key.
Please get in touch if you need any help.
Thanks and kind regards,