We have just released Enable 6 GA (126.96.36.199408).
This version uses the engine 2015021 (same as the beta 1) that has the following features:
- supports compression – when the ENA is saved with Enable Author it will be automatically compressed (and decompressed on the fly, in memory, upon opening)
- supports PB 9 to 12.6 (and Appeon web as usual)
- supports the new ENA format, that contains reports and repository tables (requires Reporting Studio to edit them)
- has a new simplified structure
- supports 64 bits deployment
Other than the engine, the tools have the following features:
- Support for XLSX format for export/import translations
- Simplified activation key process, with on-line processing (e-mail activation will be available)
- New Designer, with several fixes and improvements
- Support for longer context names
See the download section for the download link.